Friday, March 24, 2006

To that someone who will never read this~~

What will you do if one day...
one of your close friend jut walk out of your life without telling you why?
one of your close friend jut walk out of your life when u feel that you have done nothing wrong?

To a friend who will never read this,

I consider myself to be perfectly normal at this point as i have no idea what has happen...
As far as i know i have never offend you in whatever sense...
But why are u deserting me and treat me like i was invisible when i didn't do anything wrong...
I dont mind who you hang out with, who your best friend is...
I dont give a damn on what you have done...
I dont even bother what are you doing
But at least tell me what's wrong with me and what have i done that has annoy you...
I know you have a wide social circle.
U have a lot of great friends
U have great personality
And of course, i was lucky to be your friend.
Lucky enough to be a person you used to trust
And of course lucky enough to be one of your friends that u used to cherish
But things has changed over this few weeks
We barely talk
We never hang out anymore
We seldom see each other
Is not like 2 good friends have a fight...
We haven't fight at all rite?
But the thing is rite
I havent do anything bad or anything that offend u as far as i am concern
so i need an answer to this problem
...
What happen between us this time I dont know.
Have I offend you? i dont think so
Have I say something bad about you? Not at all
Have I ever broken the trust u have on me? Never..
I trusted you as much as you trust me...and I am very sure i have never betray your trust
But things changed overnight~~

of course i cant bear to lose a friend like that when nothing bad has happen between us
I cherish my friends very much...
I respect those who treat me well
and i treated them well too
That applies to you also...
In fact i have to admit
I treat you better than the other...
Is you who is assuming that i was invisible and in the end completely ignore me straight
Of course at 1st i thought u have too much things in mind and need time to cool down
well i think i give u time
and finally u became allright again, as a friend of course i am happy to see that
but the thing is
i have a feeling that u are allright to everyone but our friendship is not right....

I dont know whether u are trying to act as if nothing has happen in front of ur friends or wat...
but at least dont act in front of me pls...

of course i was very sad about things
at 1st i was angry...and i try to ignore you
but now things are getting worse and worse...
I have been sitting here alone or so long to try work things out
I have been talking to someone about this...
I have to admit...telling someone about it is not easy
tears welled in my eyes as i am speaking
of course because i feel sad about the fact that you dont understand me at all...
when u used to be the person that knows me the most...
and i try to act as if nothing has happen....
because i am so sure that you will say i am touchy bout things

We have great times together...
we use to talk a lot online
we use to share all the tears and joy together
we use to talk about every single things in life
from the not-so-important to the very important things
And i think i have been so attach to a friend like you
and when you start to walk out of my life...of course it is a real bitter pill to swallow
I need time to get over the fact that this friendship starts to sink
Do you know,
ships only sink when something happens that prevent it from functioning properly
but this ship that we are riding
is sinking without any valid reasons.....
i hate to accept this fact, yet i have to
This friendship is sinking without you realising it
U might say that i am touchy
but trust me...for once...i think i am right
and unless we both try to mend it, or else i dont think this ship will survive this weather
I want to play my part in mending it, but i need you to tell me which part of it is wrong so that i can fix that as soon as possible

I dont think i can continue writing this anymore...
the more i write the worse i feel
I havent been that sad for a long time ald...and i have to admit this is the 1st time where i feel so hopeless as i cannot do anything to solve the problem
I have a feeling that you know whats happening, try not to pretend please...
I hate people who are not true....you know that
so please treat me equally as you treat your other friends
coz is quite impossible to ask u to treat me like before
And i will of course treat you well

If i can turn back time
i will change all that has happen that cause our friendship to crumble
i will make sure i treat you as well as how i treat all my friends

.
...
.....
.......
.....
...
.

i have written all i want to say to you here ald...and i am pretty sure some of my friends will be reading this and they will know...and i hope you are one of them. I am not good in expressing myself in speech, not like you. I can only write my heart out...not speak, so i hope that one day you will notice this post and let us both do something about it...u have this URL...i know you have.


To that friend who will never read this,
I sincerely hope that one day you will juz read this post...althou i know it is close to impossible...
but i still have hopes
i still wish upon a star,
that one day things will turn out fine, like how i wanted it to be
and turn back to those good old days
where we still remain as good friends

finally...
tell me wats wrong about me and i promise i will change
U know who you are

p/s: I hope i was wrong about everything, i hope that it is juz me who is touchy...if i was really wrong tell me
p/p/s: I forcibly make you read this...so u shd know who am i talking about... and tell me what shd i do if i was wrong in any sense~

3 Comments:

Blogger yNg said...

hang in there....

6:35 am  
Blogger jiahling said...

haih... long time nvr read ur blog ler... so i didn't know...

nvmler.. this too shall pass.. =)

my case oso quite cham ar... now me n sean r like....... u know... looks like ntg wrong outside but inside u can feel the friendship is different... T_T

3:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good you tell me everything... Now that everything is settled and I know you're quite happy with our relation now. Don't worry, everything will be fine. I hope you will have a great day in future with me or without. Good Luck jie...

9:34 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home