Saturday, March 11, 2006

Bad day =(

Today is definately not a good day....

problems are starting to come...and those problems need to be solved by me....
not exactly by me...cause i dont have the power to change things
but it is still sort of a problem that needs solving...

wat the heck am i talking....

anyway...juz to say that that song which is played (read the previous post...that MV) has a good title...it just means that today is not my day..and it is so true....

argh!

dunno how to say lerr....words are not coming in my mind...lack of skills to express myself....oh shoots...

watever....

p/s: i am too bored and not in a good mood tts y i write this...coz there is no way i throw my temper or get sulky when things doesnt get right,rite? so means i need to work hard and solve all the problems...no use complaining and bloggin about it....
and now wat the heck am i doing here???



(boring boring boring post....ZZZZzzzzzz..............)

1 Comments:

Blogger yNg said...

hey dear r u ok? sound so down...feel free to chat anytime

4:16 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home