Sunday, March 05, 2006

The random 7

I got this idea from someone else’s blog…and since I am that bored, so I will start doing this…=)

7 things that scare me:

1) When my bank account reaches $0.00 a.k.a no money (touch wood)
2) being deserted by everyone in the world(thank god it is not happening)
3) No uni to get in (choi x3)
4) Interviews….
5) insects,amphibians,reptiles especially cockroaches….they are juz friggin disgusting
6) I ended up being 老姑婆 (touch a lot of wood !!!)
7) and a lot more….

7 random facts about me:
1) I can talk very fast
2) I love SHOPPING!!
3) I have short-term memory loss
4) I can be quite compassionate and caring at times…
5) I love having new handphones even thou mine is still working fine
6) I day dream A LOT
7) I hate my hair for being that unmanageable


7 things I hope to do before I die:
1) marry someone I love~
2) get a good degree in a good uni
3) Be rich
4) Get myself a Mini cooper and a volkwagon…they are just so nice…
5) get a house a Beverly hills, or at least a decent place to stay and 养老。。
6) spend lots of time with my family and my friends
7) achieve my goals...

7 things I can do:

1) talk very fast
2) shopping
3) eat (duh…)
4) talk nonsense
5) giving people hugs when they need it (even thru MSN à emoticons)
6) play poker and black jack (I just learn how to play that…)
7) keep secrets….

7 things that you like:
1) Accessories like earrings, hairclips and necklaces
2) Cute stuffs such as soft toys
3) Ben’s & Jerry’s ice cream
4) MP3 player
5) Shoes, shoes and more shoes…
6) Jay Chou’s song
7) Money (well who doesn’t)

7 things you just can’t live without:
1) money
2) computer + internet
3) friends
4) food (duh~)
5) My brothers and my family
6) Nice pair of shoes à at least need a nice pair of sandals/wedges
7) Music ~> music is part of my life

7 people that should fill in this:

1) Jiah Ling
2) Looi
3) Huey Sian (I doubted but still..hopefully)
4) Ah Moi
5) Sanny(mwahaha...u muz write or else i kill u...)
6) er……….
7) ………I dunno la, all my friends don’t blog one eh =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home