Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Bored out of my wits...

I wanna stop blogging for some time but i think i just cannot resist the temptation of blogging when seeing ppl's blog is still active, not like mine...
I have not been blogging for at least a month...recently i juzt continue it so that it doesnt die off...
but the big problem is nothing to write lerr....
like da last post, i write it bcoz i am desperate to keep my blog alive. haha. lame excuse.
i have been writing Xmas wish list to keep me occupied ald but still i cant think of anything....
I am bored bored bored...
So damn bored, though this Xmas will be fun but it is not fun...

  • Imagine when wat u need is a friend to celebrate Xmas with u but they are not there
  • Imagine when u need to talk to someone and they are not online during Xmas...
  • Imagine when u meet someone u desperately want to talk to but u dunno how to start a conversation when he/she is finally there online
  • Imagine when you have lots to talk but u have no one to tell
  • Imagine when u wanna do Xmas shopping but u have no one to go with
  • Imagine when u wanna shop and ur parents wont give u money
  • Imagine when all u need is a credit card and ur parents wont allow u to have one
    Imagine when u are all alone during Xmas, where it is time for u n ur loved ones to come together
  • Imagine when u need that someone who is so near yet so far to celebrate Xmas with u
  • Imagine when all ur friends are celebrating Xmas without u
  • Imagine when ur loved ones are celebrating Xmas without u
  • Imagine when ur friends never show that they care duing this Xmas
  • Imagine when everyone is having fun during Xmas and u are left out

I want a great Xmas...who can give me? I have never been that desperate to celebrate Xmas in my whole life, just this once, can anyone tell me wat to do so that i can have a great Xmas? i want to celebrate with my friends and people i love, but how??

Anyone??

P/s: my family doesen't celebrate Xmas so they are not counted ok?

Btw,

Merry Christmas and have a great year ahead!!!!

~Have a wonderful Xmas~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home