Saturday, October 29, 2005

Wine tasting...nearly get me into SERIOUS trouble~~

I actually attended a friends birthday party a few days ago..I have no idea wat is that place call but I know it provides lotsa alcohol...haha and good food...=) making me get fatter
So as I love to try new things out I started drinking. Think that is half wine/vodka mix with half orange juice. And it is just only half a pint... Taste ok-ish lerr since there are more of the orange juice flavor than the alcohol...
and the problem starts. I thought I can drink pretty well but in turns out after that half pint, my face started to get normal--> pinkish---> red !!! I have no idea bout that at all 'til all m friends started to ask me "Wenying ur face is really red, u okay?"
Shoots!!!! OMG!!! Did I just drink too much?? But that is impossible wat...

My History of drinking...(FYI not trying to boast here okay? i'm just telling the truth of me..or else what are blogs about?)
I can drink things more alcoholic that what I drank on that b'day party. I used to drink those chinses alcohol which as about 14% alcohol..And I am still standing straight and normal a.k.a not drunk. Maybe u will say I juz drink a little...but I drink Quarter to half a pint without fail for 2 weeks jus to finish that drink and I actually hate the Chinese alcohol...Smells disgusting...I also used to drink beer la...And that is noting much lerr... And the BIG problem and the Question is the ones that I drink has so much less % of alcohol..So how did my face go THAT red ???

Die la this time....Shoots..Cannot ald..Next time cannot drink anymore liao...


But the interesting question is WHY?? I'm dead sure the % alcohol of that particular drink is so much lesser that those Chinese alcohol but WHY?? Need to find that out before I start drinking again...haih...I might sound like a bad girl but I don't la...Drinking is only for some parties and special occasion saja...okay?? i not addicted to it at all (hehe need to clarify here 1st...or else u all think i so bad but actually i am not) I know how to control myself 1 la...seriously =)
I juz wanna tell u guys whenever u feel that u hv a burning sensation on ur face and ur face is starting to turn red please stop. because the next thing that will happen if u don't stop is u will end up drunk...haha seriously trust me i've seen ppl like that before and i think i am so close to be one of them on that day!!!! whew!!!

And i think i need to clarify some things for the sake of peolpe like me...
When we girls drink it does not mean that we are bad. We only drink when we have to and we don't really like it. We think that it smells weird and not appealing. And WE prefere cocktail/wine so that we look more classy...though wine has more % alcohol in it and some of us are okay with beer. We know that drinking is BAD for health but we drink ONLY when we have to. We like to try new things ont but that does not mean we love to drink. We know when to control ourselves and we know our limit of drinking(though i hve frens that never know their limit and get drunk in the end..haha). And there is no such thing as girls that don't drink are good girls because a lot of them who can drink are also good girls...those people don't drink because they cannot stand the smell of those alcohol. And good girls drink when they think tht the occasion is important.

That's about it for the clarification



Wenying xXx

2 Comments:

Blogger yNg said...

haha face red red ar...muz hav been soo cute!!!

3:33 pm  
Blogger jiahling said...

lol...

i wanna drink too!!
but i think i'm allergic to alcohol.... (==|||

i can't even finish my singapore sling without turning red... and getting half drunk....

n fyi i only drank that cocktail twice... ended up with rashes d next day without fail.. T.T

so sad... but who cares? care to go out for a beer when u get back?

cheers!!! XP

2:39 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home