Friday, August 12, 2005

Starless,Starless night...

So much of a starry starry night....think that' s not d case right now...there ain't stars for u to c now...all b'coz of the haze...wat the...

the haze is making me sick.....haih...

i know it's not that bad compared to KL...but still...
All b'coz of the haze i am now sick...and i still need to work somemore...
i am a little blur~ rite now....think my brain is lack of O2...breathing in too much of the air outside makes my brain having insufficient O2 to let me think..LoL
i osso dunno when the haze start to b worse..but i think it's coming up north...
so bless those ppl living in southern part of penisular M'sia...

i am very very blur now.....help...

indoors is not my type..but now i have to stay indoors...and i am just wondering how ppl will go to the 夏日8° 演唱会...c'mon,don't tell me people is gonna party in Padang Kota Lama wearing...mask??the haze is wrecking parties...

hope i'm still breathing normally by d time i finish d post...sick lerr~~

5 Comments:

Blogger jiahling said...

padang kota lama? is dat esplanade??? i tot it was held there???

2:41 pm  
Blogger {Wenying}© said...

c'mon lerr...FYI, padang Kota lama IS esplanade k?? u watched it thru TV? Damn good rite... =)

6:46 am  
Blogger chin kimg said...

duh
jiah ling is so so out
it's amoi.. hehe
i went to the concert n i did wear mask. but took it off when taking photographs and when after a while.. it's veryvery difficult to breath who so many ppl around you.. check out my blog ya!http://cksrealm.blogspot.com/

8:06 am  
Blogger {Wenying}© said...

JL-->ck is so damn right...hahaha outdate ald lerr..wasting away..
amoi--> will do..will go check ur blog..but pls dun send me updates everytime...makes my inbox full saja...LoL

9:06 am  
Blogger jiahling said...

yala yala... i'm outdated....

but u can't blame me cos i'm a KL-lite... =D

update more la... =P

3:32 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home