Thursday, August 04, 2005

i need a break...

damn bored...
sitting in front of the computer is not what i want my life to be...
but i dun have anywhere else to go. i hate the idea of sitting at home leading the same old boroing life here...i need a break....
~that's what i am feeling rite now,juz wanna get out ad have something to do *sigh*~

anyway...i manage to play pool someday ago...coz my this so-darn-great fren is here...and we have nothing else to do after 2pm...(damn the red box karaoke...giving us only 2 hrs of singing time??wat the...) and no car-racing for me... so..we ended up there with 2 other guys...and mind u..2 person cannot play pool(no offence k?)...makes me look as if i am a good player(but actually i'm not...and i look as if i 'trash' them but i actually didnn't)...but my this so-damn-good fren is seriously so-damn-good in pool...dunno how she play 1..or izzit me that is juz too lousy...aiyah i dunno lerr...anyway...at least i got the chance to polish my s0-called skills..LoL

there goes a day...at least it's fun...and back to the boring life again...sit in front of the computer...anyway..got a friend(2 in fact) is coming to visit me this weekend..YaY!!

1 Comments:

Blogger jiahling said...

about red box>>> ya lo i feel cheated man.... rob us of one hr of singing... =(

about pool>>> ehehehehehe..... paiseh... i nvr knew i was a pro in pool... or mebbe u can call it beginner's luck??!?! XD

5:09 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home