Sunday, November 20, 2005

From the bottom of the heart...

Just a note of gratitude:

To my friends(especially my 'brother') :
I know i have been down these few days,
I know i have not been myself
I know i have been feeling down
I know i have been feeling very depressed nowadays
I know i have been acting like a zombie nowadays
I know i have been acting strange due to some problems i am facing
I know i have not been really approachable these few days
I know i have been using u guys to release my stress
I know i have been wasting ur time to listen to me
I know i have been making you all to comfort me unintentionally
I know i have been making you all worry bout me
I know i have been desperately searching for someone to talk
I know i have been really pessimistic bout life nowadays
I know i have been deserting you guys
I know i have been avoiding u guys everytime
I know i have been trying to be alone by not joining you guys
I know i have been making you all worry where i have been
I know i have been making u guys suffer because of my own problems


But i am grateful to have u guys as my friend,

You all have been:
  • Helping me to get over my problems
  • Helping me to boost my confidence
  • Lending me ur shoulder to let me cry on
  • Lending me ur ears so that u can listen to my problems
  • Giving me strenght to succeed
  • Giving me courage to face my problems
  • Giving me a rel big smile to make me more optimistic bout life
  • Giving me a real big hug when i feel like crying
  • Spending ur precious time on helping me
  • Spending ur time on listening to my problems
  • Making me feel so much better for giving me strength
  • Making me more prepared to face all da challenge i am gonna face
  • Understanding me thought i have been acting strange
  • Understanding my problems and try to help
  • Standing by me when i have been weak
  • Standing by me when i have not been me
  • Keeping up with my very bad mood
  • Keeping up with my weird behaviour
  • Believing in me when i lose my faith
  • Believing in me when i have been down
And for my 'brother':

Just a simple thank you cannot express how much u have done to me. I am forever thankful:

  • For all those times you stood by me when i was down
  • For being the one who held me up when I fall
  • For being the one who saw me through it all
  • For being my strength when I was weak
  • For giving me faith and believe in me
  • For giving my faith back to me when I lost it
  • For trusting me when I feel so down
  • For trusting me and giving me the confidence


Words cannot describe how much I owe you guys, just a simple words of encouragement lightens my heart, and now i know where true friends lie, they are the ones who will always walk beside you when u need them, the ones who walk behind you when u have succeed in life, the ones who will help you with your problems, the ones who always expect always to be there for you, the ones who have their shoulder soggy with your tears...


To all my frens who have been putting up with me when i was down, just a simple thank you won't be enough...i owe you guys a lot... I am okay now, thanks for caring bout me, thanks for being a true friend, thanks for listening to my problems....

Words fail to describe how grateful i was for all of your help....Arigatou...

Thank you...


A friend in need is a friend indeed


and the song of gratitude specially for those who have helped me through my 19 years of rough times and those who make me a better person:


~Becaused You Loved Me~

Thanks!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger chin kimg said...

is that "brother" u're talking about me?
;p
one of these days i'm gonna write a long post on that:)

4:52 pm  
Blogger {Wenying}© said...

eh ah moi if i am talking bout u ar...tell u what i will b writing "Amoi da great" ald la...
mwahaha

yea and wat u r gonna write on again?

8:55 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home