Thursday, August 09, 2007

Awwww......

For the 1st time in my life i miss home....

especially when i looking around in google maps
saw my house, my high sch, my friend's house and a lot more places...
and for once i wish i was back home instead of staying here coz there are so many things to worry about...

hope everything goes allrite and i will be able to go home soon =)

Question:
Spot my house =P (no rewards for getting it right)

Can't find it? Ask me

I miss shopping with mummy and daddy thou they never allow me to buy a lot of things
I miss my friends (but even if i go back i wont be able to see them since they are all around the world) and i really feel like talking bout everything under the sun with them=D
Ok honestly speaking i live my life by talking to the 4 walls in my room most of the time.

This post aint gonna be long coz i will be updating soon and no one will come here and read..so what's the point of saying so much??

p/s: i have a feeling that internet connection is going to get cut off soon...yikes !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home