Saturday, April 21, 2007

~{ 红蔷薇]

Time for a change...

Presenting the new layout of my blog!!!

I have been using the old layout of my blog for quite some time, it's about a year if i am not wrong. My friends had told me to change for a very long time but I never did. So finally 2 days ago i started changing the layout and i want it to be very different from the last one.

And i decided to change the title of my blog. No more Simply me. I am not that simple. A lot of things are happening around me and its not as simple as u see. U need to learn as this is part and parcel of life. I can't stick to the old me where i never bother bout anything. I had been neglecting all the responsibilities that i had to take. So i decided to change........

haha all load of rubbish!! The main reason I actually decided to change is becoz the old blog title sounds so childish!!! Maybe the new title is not any better but at least its less common and it suits the layout!! and for some reason i love the word 蔷薇. Sounds so classy but actually its in the same family as plants like roses.

Changing the layout is not easy business for me coz i am not good in computer. All the pictures had to be downloaded from the internet and i have to go through them and pick... editing the pics are also hard work, especially when u are not using adobe photoshop and using some simple programme such as paint. And the best part is , i need to learn what are those computer language!! U might think that i am mental to actually take so much time to change a layout. I can actually choose those templates provided by the host. But i just want it to be different. It's MY blog. Thus i want it to have more of me and my ideas in.

And one thing... that woman at the top and the bottom of the page is not my favourite singer/actress. I am just allright with her. It just happened that i have this pic of her which is quite nice and it can be used as a header so i decided to change it. Btw, its Elva Xiao 萧亚轩. She acted in Infernal affairs 1 ,and played a really minor role in it. And her songs are kinda okay, thou i have to say i love Jay Chou more =) But i have to say she is hawwwt ^^

oh yea not to forgot the song 蔷薇 is sung by Elva!! (highly recommended song)

This new layout is not completely done...minor touches still had to be made. but i kinda miss my old layout now coz my old layout has animated stars as background!! And this is not animated!!
But the main aim is to keep it simple so i guess i cant put in too many fancy stuff in it. I was thinking that it is now kinda complicated already so i better stop adding more and more stuffs in.

So ppl do tell me what else i need to add in/ take out to make it more interesting!! thankzzz

4 Comments:

Blogger amphibian sp. said...

hey, not bad ar the rose themed blog..! =) i dun hav any idea what ur new title means but wat the heck, must b related to roses la :P

9:46 pm  
Blogger {Wenying}© said...

haha erm to b honest i dont exactly know...muz b the borders that i choose that inspire me xD

9:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur layout is always nicer than mine.. :( im so useless in things!! UPDATE MORE oFTEN TOO!!

11:51 am  
Blogger {Wenying}© said...

erm sanny u r not bad alr leh...haha i took forever to do this when normal ppl will use a few hrs only...xd

i wont want to update that often lerr...i dunno what to write also

12:24 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home