Thursday, April 06, 2006

Häagen-Dazs~


Häagen-Dazs ice cream is so so so nice...

I finally manage to eat the oh-so-famous Häagen-Dazs ice cream that i dreaded to try...and finally, i have the opportunity to sit in that place and eat that so damn nice ice cream...which is damn expensive...but heck la...let me try once lerr...

well this post shd b telling ppl how nice Häagen-Dazs is i guess...lol...anyway...

It has been a busy week, with me constantly going everywhere this week..but i like it...coz i am not alone~

I hate the feeling of loneliness, but i think this week is the time where i wont feel lonely~

which is nice coz my whole week is occupied...

i am in my dreamland again...oops!!

Häagen-Dazs is nice, handbags are nice, walking around is nice, having my whole week occupied is nice, coz at least i have something to do...or else u will find me rotting at home really soon if i was at home whole week... which i dont think anyone would want to see..

but i have to say...shopping is not that nice coz it means $$ gone...sob sob and it is very addictive u know...

Oh no.....

but the reward of shopping is nice...coz u can get nice nice things...

like what i got...mwahaha...

too bad i didnt use it when i go out...there is things like pantang of using things that u just buy immediately...which a person as pantang as me will do... so have to keep a few more days...

which i think it will b ages before i next go out ald...

i want Häagen-Dazs, Häagen-Dazs and more Häagen-Dazs....

1 Comments:

Blogger chin kimg said...

glad u had a nice week
:)

11:22 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home