Saturday, September 08, 2007

Notes of the day~

1st i have to congratulate that friend of mine who had just found his other half =D

and i have to thank those who help me survived this summer holidays!!! small boy and sotong...u both are the best =D summer will be kinda bad without u both..coz now i am rotting in my room.... and i just realised that i am glad that u both actually took up the job...or else i will really cry over here

not to forget i need to thank my flatmates coorperation all the while thou they are all around the world right now =D or else finding houses will not be any good

and the siao chaborr from ULSOP that turned me into a hyper chaborr... (all ur fault la, my image all gone...but no worries i still love u XD)

and the sotong queen who helped me through my studies all this while =D and on MSN and facebook and all sorts...haha chatting almost everyday make me love u more!!! mwahahaha

and the 3 musketeers from IC. the rotten milk guy the old man who gave me a new name(which i dont like it...) and the mushroom, u guys are great....or else IH will be quite boring...kinda miss the times where we are able to sit together and eat dinner thou the food are sometimes kinda disgusting. And all the bday surprises we gave to each other =D its kinda good u know...
make sure u guys ask us for dinner sometime or pay a visit to we 3 other lonely souls during any holidays

i am glad that i met u all on 2006/07

why am i doing this?? coz i am leaving this place really soon and before i forget everything that has happen this spring/ summer or last autumn/ winter....i really need to thank u all =D

funny how time past so quickly without all of us noticing...and did u guys realised something...all of us are getting old(i mean mature)...after having the most dramatic experience of getting a place to stay for the coming semester

and not to forget...my 21st. Cool, my life is surrounded with my 2nd husband aka laptop on that day...haha i never know computers are that good to make my day.
but no worries...now payback time...since i am going back...i will make sure u guys will be out with me at least once....
and i will be going after my brother's new MP3 which he promised to give me if everything goes well for me.
and i miss my karaoke sessions. and the hair salon!!! and the huge building next to my house which provides me unlimited air conditioning supply~

and btw Happy 21st birthday to Pinky!!! the woman who never want to grow up!!(i understand that coz i never want to grow up too =D)

p/s: Edward Li make sure u remind me to take a picture of ur favourite banana tree!!! i will try to take a picture of it for u !!! hahaha

1 Comments:

Blogger GLO said...

hey hey hey...
haha thanks for the 'congrats' part...really appreciate it. i feel very happy lately too. ;-)

it's not that i dun reply...i think my msn got some problem lei...

:S

how's penang????

3:08 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home