Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Kena tagged AGAIN????

Name 20 people you can think of and answer the questions below. Then, you can tag 5 people to do this survey.

1. Jiah Ling
2. Vin Yii
3. Siow Yng
4. Ping tee
5. Sanny
6. Hong
7. Jye
8. Lik
9. CK Piong
10. Kim Chuan
11. Huiqi
12. Justin Lee
13. Queenie
14. Thinzar
15. Rachel Ong
16. Jiayi
17. Seleen
18.
Sian
19. CK Geh
20. Chuan wei


Question time:
1. How did you meet #14?
In my physics class…and she is that person who has exactly the same timetable as me…I see her everday til end of college I guess Lol

2. What would you do if you hadn’t met #1?
life will b so boring without her…she made my day =)


3. What would you do if #20 and #9 dated?
They must be gay….honestly I dun think they even know each other

4 Would #6 and #17 make a good couple?
#6 is taken…so practically nope…but they can work together coz both are future docs…juz that one is in
UK one is in KL..good couple in the medicine field??

5. Describe #3
She claimed that she is straight and not a lesbian…so I believe her… but we hv lotsa good times together from our story (u know what la k?) to the team eagle missions…wakaka love her so much ~~


6. Do you think #8 is attractive?
Erm…for a guy to be attractive…haha nope, but if handsome…mebbe yes… Lol


7. Tell me something about #7
She is my darling hsemate who has been with me thru thick and thin…miss her so much…

8. Do you know anything about #12’s family?
I know he got 2 other younger bros…tts it…

9. What is #1’s favourite?
Nicholas Tse…haha she cant get over him man…

10. What would you do if #11 confesses that he/she likes you
haha her bf will kill me on d spot (hope her mum is not reading this…)

11. What language does #15 speak?
perfect English, Chinese and hokkien

12. Who is #9 going out with?
Some gal from melaka I think….haha forever got gals around him one la…

13. How old is #16?
Just 18 (but she claimed herself to be 17++++++++++++ which equals to 18)

14. When was the last time you talked to #13?
30/6/06…tts the day when we send her to the airport….

15. Who is #2’s favourite singer?
F4 zai zai…. (eh gal F4 is over la ok??)

16. Would you date #4?
Definately because she is my lesbian prone partner =)

17. Would you date #7?
Of coz will date…as long as her other half wont complain but I dun think he will =)

18. Is #15 single?
right now…I think so gua

19. What is #10’s last name?
Ooi…haha Kim Chuan Ooi

20. Would you consider being in a relationship with #19?
Errr…..

21. What school did #17 go to?
PCGHS

22. Where does #6 live?
Sri hartamas, KL (I think…)

23. What is your favourite thing about #5?
Everything…my gossip partner, my Thursday date, my online chat buddy, my prom date (haha whoever believe that I take her as my prom date =P)

24. What do you think about #13?
She laughs for no reason and she always blame that I made her that LAME….

25. What do #4 and #18 have in common?
Both wear specs and come from M’sia???

26. What special qualities does #5 hold in your life?
I trust her as much as I trust myself…and I love her as much as I love myself…coz she is hell of a good person u will want as a friend forever =)


Tagged:
Tagged No. 1 Siow Yng
Tagged No. 2 Sanny
Tagged No. 3 Rachel Ong
Tagged No. 4 Sian
Tagged No. 5 Amoi


I seriously think the last 2 person wont do this but well…I still trying =)

After doing this tag....the 1st thing i want to do is to kill off Chuan wei for tagging me twice...so u better be careful the next time i see u~~

And I realise one thing...i miss all of my frens so much...especially those in that list...hope u guys do well in ur Uni and become what u wanna be in d future =)

2 Comments:

Blogger yNg said...

hahaha so many tags huh..lol
wil miss u too...
goin back so soon.....
love ya :)

4:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ARE TAGGINg me?!

oh wenying...

hey called u many times in msn! no reply eh..!?

:(

9:48 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home