Thursday, September 14, 2006

A big 9/11 Bomb for me

A bug 911 bomb is delivered to me on that night at ard 2120hr (GMT+7)...

haha u know y??

coz nearly kena saman....but luckily that police tak give me saman after making all the fuss and telling him i got no money to pay him..

Hope my parents doesnt blog or read this or else i am dead...

hope all my brothers dont see this or else i am screwed..

so ppl...dont tell my family members ok??

haha for dunno how long i drive 1st time kena stop by the police and u know wat i did? i sped off!!! WTH...

who knows the police stopped me wat...

okok i wont say this in detail in case it falls into the wrong ears...lol but it is a really big 911 bomb for me coz how on earth can this angelic wenying (ahem ahem..juz kidding) kena tahan by police?

3 Comments:

Blogger yNg said...

wat?? u sped off??
wow!! sounds like a really juicy story :p

tell me bout it in my blog or sumthing la lol

12:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wenying ah...ck ck ck..cant believe what u did! ha ha ha ha

11:43 am  
Blogger {Wenying}© said...

yng> haha sort of...then kena chase again then only i stop...good thing i didnt show them the international sign
sanny> eh apa ckck la...but i osso cant believe wat i did honestly...mana tau kena tahan eh..

3:35 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home